DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
If you believe that content located on or linked from this website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify the MediaNews Group Copyright Agent by means of a mailed or e-mailed notification ("Infringement Notification") providing the information described below to the address or email address listed below. You may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in an Infringement Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked from this site infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
All Infringement Notifications should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location on the Websites of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, and any links on the Websites thereto, in sufficient detail to permit the MediaNews Group to find and positively identify that content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you:
- that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; and,
- under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
101 W. Colfax Ave., Suite 950
Denver, CO 80202